Friday 25 January 2013

Thanks for the nice feedback - Cal :) Now its time to corrupt you a little more

In a comment on my post "Back to 60s?" Cal said:
"God, I love your blog, and since the daily updates started, I've been in heaven :). Thank you so much"
Thanks Cal and here's a picture just for you.  Since you left a comment on a page about seamed tights I thought you might like some seams.
The question Cal, is whether she is wearing tights or stockings, looking at the wrinkling I suspect stockings.  But perhaps you are a foot man Cal.  Looking at the logs for my site many of the visitors have an interest in female feet.
Perhaps you like feet with reinforced toes.  Guys who had their formative period in the 1970s or 1960s tend to like tights with reinforced toes.  Perhaps it is because you saw your mothers and older sisters in reinforced toe tan tights.  Perhaps your mother or older sister rubbed her tan toes against you.  Or perhaps your first girlfriend wore tan tights with reinforced toes.  You remember that first snog as you felt up her nylon covered legs.
But if your you grew up in the 1980s Cal, perhaps you prefer opaques.  The kind of tights that became popular in that era.
Glad you enjoy the daily updates Cal, now you are even the subject of one!  I'm afraid that I'm updating every day because I am a sad bitch with no life.  When I get a bit of more of a life the update frequency will go down - although I hope to keep it at least bi-weekly.  So if you like your updates you have a pray to your gods that I stay Nicky no-mates.
Not me, but another blogger in tights
Now I'm not sure that you are in Heaven (even metaphorically).  Angels may wear tights in christmas plays but I don't think the christian god would like tights in heaven.
Tights are too much fun for such a killjoy god.  Even metaphorically heaven as a term seems too tame for the enjoyment of a nylon addiction.
Cal, I like to think of tights lovers like yourself as being in a hell realm   A continual desire for new nylon experiences.  Unable to think about anything but tights ... then a moment of explosive relief.  Then after a short refractory period the growth of desire for girls in nylon again.  Much more pleasure than heavenly experiences.
Satan wants you to love tights
Let me tempt you with one last image.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh! A post all for me! Thanks for that, and the lovely pics as always. My formative years were the early-to-mid-80s and I think I remember the very day my interest in feet and tights was born. I was about 14, at school in some boring class, and a girl sitting at a table in front of me and slighly to the side slipped off her flat shoe and wriggled her little plump toes (I've always been drawn to the fuller figure). This particular girl always (and I mean ALWAYS) wore sheer ecru tights (remember them??) and the sight of her toes under her tights was probably the most erotic thing I've ever seen. Now comes the strange bit, and it's one of those coincidences that probably only happens once in a lifetime. A close friend of mine from my school days confessed a few years ago that he was into feet too (it's not generally something that's bragged about with the lads down the pub). Well, a little while ago, he started talking about his earliest memories of being drawn to feet, and he told me, in great detail, this very incident. He was obviously sitting right next to me on that day. Now that he's told me, I kind of remember sitting next to him while it happened. But there you go, two foot fetishists born on the same day!

    ReplyDelete