Thursday 11 April 2013

Guys don't forget give your partner in nylon joy

Love getting feedback from you guys.  Recently Anonymous posted this as tumblr feedback
"which might lead to fun for him and hopefully you.<<< that picture is exactly how it all started !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
The picture my correspondent is referring to is a lady rubbing her nyloned foot against a guy's trousers which clearly contain a hard cock.

Well Anonymous, may I call your Anonymous, or do you prefer Anon?  Anyway Anonymous I'm glad to see that the use of a girl's nylon covered foot can still turn a man into a raving tights fetishist.  But have you re-payed girls in tights for this honour?  Here are two suggestions.

Worshipping her feet is a good start.  It can be quite relaxing and sets the right tone for the relationship.
Let your tongue get busy with her pussy.  First through her tights, then rip her tights open and get tasting.  As this post of going out before the 9pm watershed, I post a moderate image.
When he gets the technique right, she'll take the shorts off
If I haven't responded to your comments yet, I will get round to it, so keep the feedback coming.  (And keep cumming back).
Not me, but I quite often read your posts like this.  (To be honest I also read them wearing my XXXL jeans and with bare feet - sorry if they spoils the fantasy)

1 comment:

  1. "Not me, but I quite often read your posts like this. (To be honest I also read them wearing my XXXL jeans and with bare feet - sorry if they spoils the fantasy)"

    Had to respond on this one, your just such a tease !!!

    I just love your blog, its hilarious although a little damming that you know (some of us) males so well.

    best - Mark

    ReplyDelete