Friday 5 April 2013

A day in the (working) life of a tights loving perv

Yesterday, I had this feedback via Tumblr
"great post :) I would add a comment but I dont have any anonymous account thingy, I take back calling you lazy ! Today was difficult, there was a new hot girl in the office wearing black tights, damn."
Now this got me thinking.  Are there loads of tights fetishists out there who spend their working days perving their work colleagues legs in tights?  As THE FAT MAN (aka boyfriend) is writing an essay tonight - (he's an immature student) - I thought I'd do a bit of web research.  I came up with pics from this guy who was not only perving his colleagues tighted legs, he was also photographing them on his mobile (WTF).

So I present his images - top and tailed with what he might have seen before and after work.

Before work.....
If he saw these cuban heeled tights (stockings?) on the way to work it would start his day off on the right foot (or is that with the right feet?)
The morning 
Greet a colleague or at least her legs
What did she think he was doing under the desk?
Coffee break
Seen when he dropped his pen - yeah right
Lunch
Lunch - he finds it tastey
Afternoon
Needs to do some ... copying
In a meeting - he does not appear to be concentrating on the agenda

"Woops sorry wrong office!"
Are they talking about the way he looks at women's legs all day? No he mustn't be paranoid, there is nothing abnormal about watching your workmates through a cupboard.
Says good bye to colleagues as he leaves (not usually done from under a desk).
Going home
All that time perving but no stocking feet, not even shoe play.  Then on the way home a girl on the train has no take her boots off to rest her feet
Our hero goes who happy.  He will have a lot of think about this weekend.  Perhaps he'll spend the morning in bed.

2 comments:

  1. I don't get the pleasure of working in offices where ladies are wearing tights (i work outdoors) but Mrs Dreyer works in an office with lots of men who she says are always perving at her legs and feet when she kicks her shoes off (most likely why her tights always end up with runs in them)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My day job is in an office, and yes, I have to admit I find women's tights a (welcome) distraction. Never taken pics though - that seems a bit...much. Unfortunately, I don't think I work in Mrs Dreyer's office ;).

    ReplyDelete