Monday 4 March 2013

Leg Warmers of London

Sheery left a comment:
"I think I have to add to the list the retro look with leg warmers and whatever tights. Very warm and popular down here in Spain!"
Now I'm all in favour of leg warmers to keep your lower legs toasty - after all my formative period was the 1980s.  There are small signs that they may be coming back to the UK as well as Spain.  Seen on the tube:
And here we see one third of the legs are in leg warmers.  (This falls to a fifth if you include the dog - I presume he isn't wearing tights either).

Keeping their ankles warm.
Legs warmers can be sexy
No forget sexy, they can be tacky.
Guys can wear leg warmers and tights too:
What not going out dressed like that?
And finally for those guys who tune in for girls showing lots of nylon rather than tips on leg fashion and keeping warm. (OK that is most of my audience).

No comments:

Post a Comment