Wednesday 27 March 2013

Are Tights Men Introverts?

Regular readers of Joy of Tights will know that I'm interested in why some men start taking such an interest in tights.  It occurred to me that it might be because they are introverts.

The terms introvert and extrovert were introduced by Carl Jung.  An introvert is the quiet type of person.  They will prefer their own company.  They do not like being the centre of attention or standing out in crowds.
An introvert will like curling up with a book
Extroverts are just the opposite - they like showing off and being the centre of attention.
Showing off in public is an extrovert trait
An introvert wouldn't show their arse to the world in public
But why should introverted men take such a liking to girls in tights?

Firstly, introverts have a very high level of internal activity in some parts of the brain.  External stimulation overloads them quickly - because they have such a high level to start with.  Perhaps naked flesh is just too much stimulation for these guys - they need it covered with a layer of nylon.
Would the most introverted men find even nude tights too simulating and prefer their woman in opaques?
Too much stimulation here for an introvert - even if most of the girls are in tights?
Secondly, introverts condition more easily.  Apparently if air is puffed into a person's eye (causing them to blink) at the same time as a sound is made, it will require fewer pairing before the introvert blinks at just the sound with no air puff.  (Was Pavlov's dog an introverted canine?).  So the introvert will have to experience fewer sexy woman in tights before he starts associating tights with sexual arousal.
If this guy is an introvert, he could quickly develop a liking for girls in tights and tights feet.
Will the fact she is wearing tights have any long term impact on him?  (BTW like the shoes - hers that is)
Guys leave me a comment if you are an introverted tights lover.  Girls leave me a comment if your man is an introvert who lovers tights.
Is a flash of your tits too much stimulation for him?


2 comments:

  1. Hmm. Well, I am very introverted, but then I'm also a gigging stand-up comedian. I've always liked the contrast in people's expectations of me - I'm very quiet and then I get up in front of a crowd and start "showing off". I suspect my interest in feet started because I was often looking down when talking to people (especially girls) and probably noticed feet, shoes and tighted feet more than most boys. But that could also be a load of bollocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know which my man is but I know he wears woman's tights because I have caught him wearing them.

    ReplyDelete