Saturday 2 March 2013

Asian girls in tights.

See I knew that would get all you pantyhose perverts looking and generate a few more Google hits.  This little post is in response to a little comment on my tumblr blog
"I found your blog and now check it out every morning, love the daily updates. i also love that it is writen by a woman (allegedly) which is much more of a tease than knowing it is some pervy guy like myself just putting up pictures, I didn't really have any request or question, just to say keep up the good work :) oh ok , maybe more asian girls ?"
 "is writen [spelling mistake - bad boy] by a woman (allegedly)"  Well I've got to come clean, I'm a fat fifty year old male lorry driver with greasy hair and write the blog every morning in my cab before starting the day off with a fried breakfast.

No, only yanking your chain.  All of that is false.  Well apart from the part about being 50.  And the part about being a cuddly shape (with BMI to match).  Oh, and I am partial to a (vege) fry up.  I was a woman last time I looked.  I'm not a lorry driver either.  I can't drive and failed my test 10 times.  (Or is this a double bluff, treble bluff or infinite regress of bluffs......)

Not me, I'm not allowed behind the wheel, but a pic to keep your interest
Well the "Asian girls" (note capital "A") comment got me thinking, why do Western guys like Asian girls?  (Aren't we good enough for you?).  So here I present some material I found, followed by my own weird ideas.  Yes, there will be pictures of Asian girls in tights, but you have to be good boys and read the sociology first.

Four types of men who like Asian girls:

1. “Mr. Asiaphile” – The man with “Asian Fever”, also known as “Yellow Fever”, often related with the word “Asian fetish”. He claims he loves Asian culture and so he loves Asian women. But he dates them because they are sexual objects more than individual people. He treats them unfairly based on the stereotype he has about Asian women.
What does any man really love?
2. “Mr. Knowledge” – He falls in love with the Asian culture before he falls in love with Asian women. He knows more about Tao Te Ching or I Ching than his (Asian) girlfriend. He loves her because she has the Asian qualities he admires, not because of where she comes from.  He could fall in love with a girl Brummie girl with these qualities.
Embodiment of cultural values
3. “Mr. Curious” – The Asian girl seems mystic to him because of her exotic appearance. He doesn’t know anything about Asian culture because he has never met or related with any Asian, been to Asia, or read any texts of Asian literature (or read anything at all in fact).
It's all about appearance
4. “Mr. Greedy” – who wants it all. He needs his woman to be independent and financially stable. He also wants her to keep her mouth shut and do all the house work. She should know how to satisfy him with the way “Asian women are supposed to be”. He expects her to be to be 100% faithful to him by sacrificing all her personal life while keeping an open mind about him being socially active with other women.
Mr Greedy will want to chain his Asian girl psychologically if not physically (see the picture is a metaphor).  Actually he will probably want literal bondage too.
None the above is original, being plagiarized off the web, but it seems reasonable.  Now I want to add a few reasons why nylon loving men in particular like Asian girls.

1. Asian women are thought to wear tights more often.  I found this on Yahoo
"I often see out and about that Asian women tend to wear pantyhose/nylons/opaques a lot more often than women of other ethnicities. Personally I think its good, but I was wondering it there was some additional cultural component to that as well, the importance to be completely 'put together' clothingwise or the increased importance on appearance or looking the part or just dressing more stylish in the first place. There may be something to that for it also seems that the more assimilated Asian women seem to wear nylons far less often then foreign Asian women, yet more often than US women of other backgrounds. Not trying to sound like a statistician here, just a common pattern I have noticed. Anyone think they can bring some insight into this?"
 Some the respondents to the poster agreed with him
"They wear pantyhose because they know it really does make the outfit.There is nothing more trailer trash than to see some Hollywood starlet spend 50,000 on a dress,several hundred dollars on their hair,a couple of thousand on shoes only to go Suma *** Tacky by prancing about in 2.00 looking legs.Hosiery completes the look.Just because you don't want to wear hosiery doesn't make it right.Women have been wearing hosiery for decades.Why?Because it make their legs look terrific.These Asian women know how to look their best.In America,the sloppier the better.Just look around.Nuff said."

So all you girls in the US of A you know what to wear
American girl actually in tights - Ariana Grande
Another respondent says:
"I think is just makes the outift look put together and professional when Asian women wear pantyhoses with their already professional outfits. And another thing is that it makes their legs look more tanned for Asian women with light skin because we believe in naturally tanning, but not that much and we don't like tanning beds either because we know that they damage our skins majorly. This insight is coming from a fellow Asian woman"
A more professional look?
Tights for tanned legs?
 And one final post from this Yahoo Q&A
"Just like the "Ji.." answerer said, we just want tanner legs. As far as dressing professionally, I'm not so sure that plays a predominant role because I don't think that Asians aim for the professional look; if anything, Asians go for more of a "cutesy" style...
Cute in pink?
 "But if your looking for a more cultural implication, as an Asian myself, the answer comes easily. Asian cultures, as you may know, are far, far more reserved than the American culture. There are so many impropreities in Asian culture than aren't real considerations in American society today. As a result of these highly conservative opinions, I suppose that many more Asian women feel more comfortable in things that cover exposed skin as much as necessary."
Modest
Interestingly there is a theory that the tights with shorts trend started in Asia.  Perhaps this was a way of being naughty (showing lots of leg with short shorts) whilst being modest (covering up that lots of leg with nylon).

2. Asian women are thought to wear higher heels.  Here is what one guy says:
"Women in Japan wear amazing heels. They are very devoted to femininity and comfortable with it."
And there is even heel envy
"I actually want to rob some Asian girls heels, they are sooo cute, i just want to snatch them off her feet everytime she comes to my office"
Keep an eye on those heels, someone might pinch them

3. Guys think Asian girls show their feet more.  Like this:
"It becomes a distraction how Asian girls tease people with their beautiful feet.I'm sitting in class and one Asian girl sitting to my left kept dangling her well pedicured toes in and out of her shoes.Another one who sits on my right kept wiggling her toes in and out of her flip flops.They caught me staring at their pretty feet,they looked at each other and started to make fun of me.They did an Asian invasion on me.After classes,they came to me and asked if i liked their feet,i was so shocked i responded"i guess so ,i don't know" They took me to their car (in the parking lot)and made me lck their feet.I returned to my other class smelling like sweaty feet.Now i'm afraid they might make me worship their Asian feet all the time.How do i tell them i don't want to get humiliated like that any more? I'm kind of scared of those two bullies,i mean we have talked several times before,but i did not know they were that pushy.I think they saw me looking at their feet before and they wanted to teach me a lesson.They even spoke in their Japanese language before they took me to the parking lot to make me clean their feet."
Is she teasing you, or are her feet just hot
Now I'm not sure if that guy was for real.  Doesn't somehow fit with Asian modesty.  But perhaps feet have been considered more sexy in parts of Asia that in the West (hence foot binding), so perhaps Asian girls are flirting with their shoes off.
Flirting or just comfortable?
Guy knows how to respect his girl
BTW: Have you noticed how I have, with the rest of the nylon fetish community, interpreted Asian as East Asian?
Well time to get back in my lorry and head down the M1
  

No comments:

Post a Comment