Friday 15 February 2013

Who let the dogs out?

Look I know he is (wo)man's best friend.

He is more faithful than a man (not difficult).
He will always go out with you.
He's always up for some affection.
He can keep you fit.
He makes you laugh. (Just like a man but for different reasons).
His name is God backwards.  (I don't know what this proves except that no sensible deity would have their name - in any language - that close to an animal that licks its arse and balls)
Yes, and I have found god as about as responsive
But when a god (no I meant dog) eats your tights .... the hounds of hell have gone too far

I think he may be about to eat your tights with your legs in them
And remember
Unlike clothes a dog is for life not just Christmas
You may be better with a cat.  (Much more witchy animal, but can claw tights)

No comments:

Post a Comment