Wednesday 20 February 2013

How men get addicted to tights etc part 2

Yesterday I suggested that a guys get a strong tights fetish because of association formed between women they were attracted to and the tights the women wore.  A bit like Pavlov's dog.

Bell + food -> salivate

leads to

Bell -> salivate

Except for tights we might crudely express the relationship

Woman + tights -> hard on
leads to

Tights (on legs) -> hard on
Now he doesn't need even the whole woman - just her legs to give the tights shape.
Of course tights usually come with a girl attached so the

tights -> erection

link is strengthened.  The guy may even get

tights (on their own) -> erection

Does this picture turn you on? Oh dear
Now I don't mean to suggest that women set out to give men a tights fetish.  It is sort of an accident.
These girls probably just took their shoes off because their feet were hot (meaning too warm, not that they thought their feet were sexy!).  If any guys form the association between sexy and tights it is an accident.  As Cal pointed out in a recent comment (thanks Cal) most women don't realize guys find tights sexy.  Joy of Tights is unusual because I've had 3 boyfriends (that word dates me), with a tights fetish.
 I doubt even these girls were out to set up a tights fetish.  They just wanted to turn the guy on.

I had promised to list the ways a guy might acquire a tights fetish in later life, but I'm already late for work - so that will have to wait for tomorrow.  This blogging is going to loose me my job.  Yes I am wearing tan tights (Boots 15 den X large), no this picture of ladies at work in tights does not include me.

No comments:

Post a Comment