Thursday 21 February 2013

I feel a bit less weird now

Discovered another female nylon blogger.  Nylongrl has the women and things I like blog.  Nylongrl describes herself as

"I am a 30 something lesbian.  I love beautiful women, sexy, sheer stockings, pantyhose and other delicious lingerie.  Yes I like to look, but I am most aroused by the mind.  I am a very cognitively oriented woman.  Want to know me?  Start by stimulating my mind.  Here, on this blog I will post (and re-blog) the things that stimulate me (both mental and physical). I hope you like this blog and let me hear from you.  Let me know what you like and what you don’t like."
Now there are a few other female tights bloggers, but Nylongrl is the first one I've found with a naughty streak like me.  A lot of her pics are stockings, but there are some nice pantyhose too. Here is a sample
Enjoying each other's opaques
Like I said there are other female tights bloggers.  There is the excellent Fashion my legs.  Written by Lisa a true tights fashionista (in the best sense of that word).  Lisa always has gos on what's hot in tights fashion.  Again some samples.
Also good for latest trends is Tightsaholic who defines herself as
"Tightsaholic : A Girl Addicted to girls, celebrities, shoes,fashion blogs and the wearing and shopping for pink shoes and cute fashion tights."
Sounds my kind of girl.  Tightsaholic rolls off the tongue much better than pantyhosaholic or even Hoseaholic doesn't it?  Again some samples
This girl has real taste
And last but not least there is Sweetnpantyhose.  Sweet has been promoting the cause of pantyhose online before I even new there was an "online".  BTW I am older than Sweet, but I am also what they call a "late adopter".  Sweets photos can be found in lots of places - try her husband's flickr stream.

1 comment:

  1. How do my wife and I get in touch to give you some tights subjects to talk about your info link does not work

    ReplyDelete