Thursday 3 February 2011

Patterns at work

As you know if you are the regular reader of this blog, one of my little obsessions is wearing tights at work.  Glad to see the media are promoting the wearing of tights to the office.  Just look at a recent issue of Gossip Girl.

Now this episode features patterned tights (see above).  I still think that sheer are better in the office.  Smooth legs get more male attention - their little brains can't cope with complex patterns.  But I might be persuaded to the power of patterns.  Patterns are making statements to other girls.  "Look at what a cool bitch I am in my patterned tights and two tone heels, what a sad cow you are in boring black opaques - I'll soon have your job"

And patterned tights score even more over a girl in pants.  (That's trousers in England - we expect all girls to wear pants - unless they want to be very naughty).  Trousers are dull dull dull compared to patterned tights.  They send the message, hey I'm as creative as the photocopier.
Kill for (or with) those heels

No comments:

Post a Comment