Thursday 20 January 2011

Today's sermon

Today's sermon sisters is from Saint Paul's epistle to the Corinthians.  We read:
21 And the eye cannot say unto the hand, I have no need of thee: nor again the head to the feet, I have no need of you.

22 Nay, much more those members of the body, which seem to be more feeble, are necessary:

 23 And those members of the body, which we think to be less honourable, upon these we bestow more abundant honour; and our uncomely parts have more abundant comeliness.
So sisters what part of the body is, today, thought of as less honorable?  Saint Paul gives us the answer: "the feet". Sisters how can we "bestow more abundant honour" on our humble feet?

Honour thy feet
  • Dress our feet with the same care as the rest of the body.  Buy nice shoes - lots and lots of shoes.  But not just shoes.  We must wear tights and pantyhose that show our feet - and indeed our whole legs - to best effect.
Whatever else you can't afford.  Buy shoes

  •  Show off our feet.  We should not be ashamed of them.  We must wear open shoes.  We must walk about in our stocking feet.  We must show men that our feet are every bit as sexy as our legs and tits.  Sisters when you go from this place give your man a stocking foot job.  Put him under your feet and make him worship them for the mind numbing, spurting, squirting explosion they have produced in his cock.
Show off those feet
He'd appreciate a foot job

  • Teach our daughters to value their feet.  Buy them strappy sandals.  Make them wear tights and walk around in their stocking feet.  When they are old enough, teach them how to give the perfect teasing stocking foot job. 
Start the day in socking feet




 And finally sisters we end with a prayer:
O mighty Lord Satan,
God of this world,
God of my flesh,
God of my mind,
God of my innermost Will!

Every part of this world is within Your power.
You are within every part of this world.
Every part of me is within Your power.
You are within every part of me.

I am Yours, whether I serve You willingly or not,
for I am myself, whether I am true to myself or not.

Of my own free will, I now acknowledge Your power.
Of my own free will, I now present myself to You.
 
Ave Satani

1 comment: