Tuesday 25 January 2011

I'm a Lesbian - should I wear pantyhose?

Dear Nicky.  I never feel dressed for the evening unless I put on a skirt and tights.  But I feel am betraying my Lesbian principles.    Can you help? Love Bekka

Yes you should wear tights!  And here are the reasons.

1.  Pantyhose make you feel really feminine.  Here's how one blogger describes it:
"....those first few seconds when I'm pulling them on. For those few seconds, I feel more like a woman than almost any other time. It's one of the most feminine, timeless things you can do, really."
2. Pantyhose are a great fashion accessory.  They can make a old outfit look new.  They can draw attention to you legs by highlighting their shape whilst hiding any little imperfections.  And of course they are warm or is that hot?

What finishes off a LBD?  Black tights

3. Guys will love you in tights and so will your girlfriend. You will able to be a bigger prick tease in tights.  A nice pair of shorts and black tights and the guys will be salivating, but you'll know they have no chance.  For an extra prick tease try lezzing it up with another girl in tights.  It drives guys wild.  If your girlfriend likes you in the fem look she'll love tights too.  The tights will highlight your femininity and turn her on.

That guy is going to be wanking himself senseless about you two!
4. Fancy a bit of fanny rubbing with a straight girl?  Tights can help you here too.  She'll start thinking you are as straight as her in your skirt, heels and tights.  Then you can start working your magic.  Accidental nylon footsie when you are both in stocking feet.  Touching her legs as you admire her new tights.  The drunken snog when your nyloned legs rub together.  That cosy girly chat when you get her to experiment.

"I feel you are such a good friend..."


5. Try a bit of nylon sex.  Both you and your girlfriend are in nothing but tights.  Run your fingers gently, teasingly over her nyloned clit.  Kiss her through the nylon.  Knead her mound through the nylon.  Let your fingers slip down inside her tights, rub her bush and then start working into that lush damp interior.

Or you go wild.  Rip her tights open with your teeth and then eat her all up.  Yum yum.  I'm straight and my knickers are already wet.

Go for it - rip her tights off

6. You won't go to hell if you wear pantyhose when having sex with a woman.  As Sex in christ my favorite xian sex site says
"The one passage that is frequently cited as condemning female homosexuality is found in Romans 1:26-27: "For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions: for their women exchanged the natural use for that which is against nature. And in the same way also the men abandoned the natural use of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts…” The idea of women going “against nature” is typically interpreted to mean women lusting after women. However, we believe that what Paul is referring to when he speaks of women “going against nature” is not female homosexuality per se, but rather the reversal of sexual roles that goes against the natural order established by God.
.....there are many women who engage in lesbian or bisexual activity who nevertheless maintain a traditional feminine role and demeanor (i.e., “lipstick” lesbians). Since there is no specific prohibition against lesbian sex, as long as these women remain within the boundaries of the female role prescribed by Scripture"
There you go as long as you are feminine about it, god won't send you to hell.  And what could be more feminine that a nice short skirt and pair of black tights?

Don't tell the minister!

 

2 comments:

  1. I like pantyhose myself, n I wear them whenever I'v the chance, I like women in pantyhose ( w / o panties, if they dare ). I'v always wanted to hv pantyhose sex w a my loved woman, but I can't find "the one". sad

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first lesbian experiences were at 14 and involved removing my first girlfriend's ballet tights and the two of us wearing each others school tights and panties.

    ReplyDelete