Saturday 11 January 2014

Jack's a big softy - unless your wear sheer tights or stocking for him


Guys to you need your girl to wear tights to get you excited?
I'm a bit of a web watcher and like to see what's being posted online about tights.  Today I came across this interesting post from Jack.

It was headed.
"Girls, do guys notice you more when you wear pantyhose/stockings etc?"
How sweet - he's looking at her face not her legs
He likes her tights - or perhaps he is just trying to get into them!
Anyway Jack foes on to say:
"I have a bit of a thing for girls in nylons... I love how they look and especially how they feel on a girl's legs... like, really arousing. I'd never wear them myself or anything weird like that, but on girls I just find them so sexy to the point that I can't get a hard penis unless my sexual partner is wearing nylons. "
Go on, have a feel Jack, don't look so worried, I don't think she will mind
Only way Jack's girls can turn him on
Smile Jack :)  The only way you could capture Jack with a stiffy
Poor old Jack, it looks like he's under the control of tights (and nylons).
Now this got me wondering about Jack
I presume from what Jack says it's not tights without female legs that get him going?
Is it just sheer tights (pantyhose) that get Jack stiff, or will opaques work too?
and what about patterned tights?
And do feet do it for Jack as well?  Lots of tights guys have a foot fetish too
Well girls I wouldn't recommend Jack for a relationship, would you want to wear your tights (or even stockings all the time) during sex?  But it would be good fun teasing him.
Cum on Jack!
Interestingly only guys reply to Jack's post.

John answered:
"Yes, they sure do. Unfortunately, you may need to put yourself in a time machine and travel back to the '70s, though, as the number of women who wear sheer nylon hosiery these days is minimal. Lucky for me, my gal wears them every day. The guys do take notice."
For those of you who like John long for those "happy" days long, long ago, I jumped into my Joy of Tights Tardis and got these:

 
The only other guy to respond to Jack (Luke) said:
"Knee high socks are better."
Not a key high gal myself, but just for you Luke, here is something knee highish
        

1 comment:

  1. I love the vintage pantyhose pics…keep it up

    ReplyDelete