Friday 15 November 2013

What to say to a girl about her tights.

Short answer: Nothing.
Want to bring the conversation around to her tights - don't bother?
Ah, you want the long answer, hoping I'll show more pictures of girls in their stocking feet.  Oh all right then.  I have to put my ratings up some how, and I know that you don't "read" this page for my sparkling wit.
Lots of girls in their stocking feet - happy now?
Well as I was saying beside explaining to girls the joy (there may be irony here guys, but it is a difficult concept, so don't spend too long on it) of tights....
Her smile may NOT be from the joy of wearing tights - whatever tights fetishists choose to believe.
.... I see it as the role of this blog to explain tights to guys; especially guys who have an unnatural interest in tights.  (But what is natural I hear you ask?  Well I'm not getting into that at 00:35).   Anyway I was interested when I found this YAHOO answers question from Jeff:
"When women wear pantyhose, do they like it when men tell them that their legs look pretty? I'm referring to single women and men in their 20's and 30's. " (BTW Jeff women older than 39 exist)
Is this Jeff about no complement a girl on her legs in tights? ("How nice you toes look in that black reinforced nylon").  No its a random picture from the Internet
 I was even more interested in the answers girls gave to Jeff's question.  Let's start with Megan.
"If and when I wearing them [not much hope for pantyhose pervs in that comment] I would rather not be told my legs look pretty or nice. I know I'm wearing them and that they are noticed. [See guys we are on to your dirty little thoughts] I'm 25. I'd rather hear an over all I'm beautiful or pretty vs just hearing about my legs. It took time to look nice and 2 seconds to put on those pantyhose."
Well tights can take a bit longer than 2 secs Megan (that's part of the pain of tights), but I see your point.
 Megan goes on to say:
"So I'd tell a women how she looks over all.  Oh and we do like jewelry to be commented on and hair if its a different style and outfit or how we look in the outfit."
So here's a little test for you Jeff, what would you say to these girls that doesn't involve their tights?
 Need a bit more time to think......

OK I'll get back to you Jeff.

Another response to Jeff;s question says:
"That sounds like a fetish, which would make me uncomfortable."
Well actually some fetishes are very comfortable - like one's that involve standing on men's faces - and you don't have to wear tights to do that.

Laura says in response to Jeff's question:
"It depends, I have to wear pantyhose every day for work and they're just regular nude or sometimes black hose so would seem a bit weird if I got complimented on them. the other comments are right here - I'm 27 and single so I like a compliment form a nice single guy [i.e. not a fat pantyhose loving perv got it!], but if it was focused on my pantyhose would be a bit odd. Would much prefer to be told I had a nice smile or nice hair. "
A bit weird indeed Laura.

All dressed up for work?
 Laura goes on to say (offering some faint hope to the man who is a pantyhose pervert):
 "I suppose sometimes when I'm out clubbing I might be wearing more patterned or sexy pantyhose - I could take the compliment then if I was wearing a really cool pair or something that I was wanting people to n[ot]ice."
Don't get your hopes up guys.

Pretty / sexy enough to comment?

Sexy enough to comment?
Finally Bob (as a typical man) considers Jeff's question and come downs firmly, on the fence.

"my take I will say it from both sides a male and female point of view. as a female I would take it or feel degraded with all his focus is my legs and nothing more. "
"from a male stand point most horned single males only look at body parts ie legs in hose breast size height hair color height weight . a respectful male would complement the female as a person saying pretty outfit pretty smile. or someone might ask if you would not mind sharing where did you get your outfit from it would look nice on my special someone. "
No Bob, that last lines really lame.  If you'd like to see there are any more answers to Jeff's question go to YAHOO.


 What would you advise Jeff?  Leave me a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment