Saturday 22 December 2012

50 not out

One of my great heroines of the world of tights - sweetinpantyhose - is 50.  Wonder what her real name is?

Being nearly 50 myself this is great encouragement since Sweet looks so good at 50 - even with her illness.  BTW I don't look nearly so good.  

It also got me thinking that help helpful tights are for us mature ladies (gods how I hate that description).  Lets face it will have more wrinkly bits and cellulite stuff to hide.


Compare and contrast Sweets feet with the older lady on the right.  Nuff said.

You are never too old for tights or tattoos (or maybe she hasn't washed her feet)


So come on ladies keep your tights on (unless getting shagged for course!)


Now I'm not saying tights are just for the more mature woman, look at these young hosed belles


No comments:

Post a Comment