Tuesday 6 December 2011

Catch your toy boy in tights

She's had death threats and a barrage of abuse for dating a man 15 years her junior.  But Caroline Flack, 32, isn’t ashamed of snogging One Direction’s Harry Styles, 17.  The Xtra Factor host says: “I feel like I shouldn’t have to worry about what I do. But it’s a social thing that people aren’t accepting of big age gaps.  “I keep thinking, ‘What have I done wrong?’ But I haven’t done anything wrong.  “What’s hard for me to get my head around is people saying it’s disgusting. I don’t think it is.”

JoyofTights thinks that young Harry must have seen Caroline in her tights and that's what turned his head (and probably hardened his cock too).  See what you think:

So girls remember you are never too old for tights.  Just as you are never too old for a good shag, and indeed that's just what your tights might help you get.  And just because you are a little bit more mature don't go hiding your legs under a knee length skirt or even worse a pair of trousers.  Perhaps our legs do need a little more help as we grow older, they may still be as shapely thanks to diet and exercise, but our skin may not be so perfect; and that's where tights come in, give our legs that smooth texture just like that of a younger woman.  The site of your legs in tights can get a man, even a much younger man, ready to perform :)

BTW we cannot really say that Ms Flack is an older woman, at the tender age of 32.  But the principle still holds.  If Ms Flack can date a 17 year old, you could date a 43 year old at 60, or even a 32 year old at 60 - depends how you do the Math!

Something special for the young (and indeed older) men in her life at Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment