Sunday 17 April 2011

Are these the world's most sexy tights?

Let me tell you why I think they are.
First, they are black.  Black has a strong association with sexiness.
Second they sheer.  Sheer tights both hide and reveal, giving a pleasing teasing effect.
Third they are polka dot.  The dots draw attention to the leg without the overwhelming effect of some other patterns.
Fourth they have a seam. Seams have a strong suggestion of rather naughty nylons.  They make guys think and rows of stockinged beauties doing the can-can, or maybe of ladies of the night offering their services.
Fifth they have a boxer brief.  You can see it just peeking out in this photo.  I know some girls think sheer to the waist is best so you can have your LBJ as short as you like.  But I think a band of reinforced nylon below your short shorts is much more sexy.  "Look" it says "I dare to flash my underwear at you"
Sixth they have reinforced toes.  Some guys don't like our toes and the thicker nylon keeps them hidden.  But more importantly they hint at the old time stockings many guys have a soft spot for.  And by focusing attention on the end of the foot they make that initial teasing foot play more exciting for him - as he watches your toes explore his leg and pull down his boxers.....

Leave a comment and tell me what you think makes tights sexy.

1 comment:

  1. Great article. I definitely agree with reinforced toes and boxer brief. I always like it when you see ladies with the boxer part of their pantyhose showing. I have to admit though as a guy, when buying for myself i prefer shiny and tan to black although black can be exciting. The sheerness is always a turn on too, there's nothing better than 7 denier tan pantyhose under shorts outside.

    ReplyDelete