Friday 7 March 2014

Don't want to go all the way like VB?

Yesterday Joy of Tights reported that Victoria Beckham had been seen breaking all the rules by wearing tights with well, sandals.

If you don't want to go that far, why not try some sexy peep toe shoes with your tights?
In case you don't know:
"A peep-toe shoe is a woman's shoe (usually a pump, slingback, bootie, or any other dress shoe) in which there is an opening at the toe-box which allows the toes to show.  Peep-toe shoes were popular beginning in the 1940s but disappeared by the 1960s. Peep-toe shoes had a brief resurgence in the 1970s/80s, before falling out of fashion by the mid-1990s.  More recently, they have enjoyed some popularity again, with variations such as "peep-toe boots" appearing."
Great for parties:
 Good for going about town:
Although maybe not for the country.
Nice peep toe boots though.
And peep toes with tights are good for all ages
Remember, once you go the whole way and break the taboo of wearing full open shoes ("sandals" even) with your tights:
There is no telling what other taboos you might break.



3 comments:

  1. Love your blog. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My to my dismay my wife is too "fashionable" to wear sandels and tights. However, she often will wear peep toes with tights which I love! This has actually turned into my favourite combination, sleek, sophisticated, classy and sexy. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want your horny
    please give me one
    mmmm

    ReplyDelete