Friday 7 February 2014

You couldn't make it up: men, tights and sex.

Warning: this post has some very naughty content
Too late you have been corrupted - you might as well read the rest of the post now!
Now, some of us girls know that we have to wear tights to have any chance of any fun.  We live with tights fetish men.  They can't get in up (have a stiffy, get a hard-on, go erect etc) without us wearing tights.  They may (or may not) be wonderful supportive, caring guys but it this way they are a pain in the arse.

However, there are even guys out there who need to wear tights themselves before they get a hard on!
And here is the strangest case yet
"My new boyfriend loves to wear nylon tights. A while ago he got these weird tights that have a little extension on the front that fits around his penis when he is erect. I think it looks stupid, but he loves wearing them so I don’t make any fuss over it."
(Yes it looks really stupid)
What like this?
No like these
They really do exist - I found them on the Web
But on with our story
"I mean, it’s harmless and if it makes him happy that’s okay with me. Anyway, a few days ago he made love to me while he was wearing these tights, so basically his penis was wrapped in nylon when we made love. Although we used a lube I got sore and a couple of days later I got a nasty rash that will not go away."
You would think most men would have the decently to pull the tights down or rip them open to their cocks out
This story was posted to Dr Angela for health advice and ended
"I’m sure it’s from the nylon tights, maybe some kind of allergic reaction?"
So what does Dr Angela say?
"It might be an allergic reaction, or it might be friction burn. However, more than likely it’s some kind of infection – tights are an ideal breeding ground for bacteria – so you should really go for a check-up."
A warning there for all of us that we should limit our day to day tights wearing.  (Sorry [not] guys)
Think in the morning - will these tights be good for my health? (Especially if you are not wearing knickers with them!)
So let's see Mr Angela's advice
"If your boyfriend insists on wearing his penis tights during sex the odd time, ask him to wear a condom – he needs to be careful, though, as this could leave him extremely sore – or use a female condom and lots of lubricant."
Here is Dr Nicky's advice (Only a doctor in the sense of Dr Gillian Mckeith).
Stick to giving a blow job - but less fun
Beat the fetish out of him
Find another man who only wants you to wear the tights
An interesting comment was left to this little tale of woe.
"I had a boyfriend that started off by just wearing nylons to bed. It started that simple but expanded into wearing them under his jeans when we whent (sic) out. After a while he would steal my panties and pantyhose. It got so bad that I didn't know if my panties were even clean or if I had a pair of pantyhose that didn't have holes in them. I had to finally ditch him when I caught him laying on my bed pleasuring himself in my pantyhose."
Thanks for sharing than Rosario.
Oh dear not even under jeans
Tights - just for GIRLS





No comments:

Post a Comment