Wednesday 9 March 2011

Contraceptive value of tights

Joy of Tights found this interesting post at Steady Health:

"Me and my girlfriend were hugging and kissing each other today... eventually I ended up aroused and the precum showed... she got it on her hands a little bit... I was without my pants and she had pantyhose on. So I guess if any of that pre-cum got on her pantyhose she won't get pregnant? I talked with her about this and she said 'Don't worry'. She went to the shower just after our 'meeting'. We didn't have sex and I did not ejaculate we just gave each other many kisses, I tried to finger her through her pantyhose and she licked the tip of my penis a few times (with pre-cum on it). I know it is possible to get pregnant from pre-cum, but what about in a situation like this? She had her pantyhose on, while I was almost nude (I only had my pants on, with my penis with pre-cum showing and sometimes touching her pantyhose in 'those' places (not directly, of course)). How likely is it for her to get pregnant? "
You take care now
 And the reply (not from any kind of medical expert Joy of Tights thinks) was
"It is not possible the only way she would get pregnant is if u put it in her. There is only certain days out the month she can get pregnant any way It's nice that u were concerned but the answer is no. "
Now I know its safe which one do I cum on?
 Joy of Tights wonders if she had knickers under her tights to provide a second barrier for those little sperm.  Would it be different if he had shot a full load in "those" places?.  While it does look that another advantage of tights is they stop you getting preggers when messing about.  (So wear a pair on that first date girls).  I think more research is needed:

Floral barrier?

  • Do opaques give better protection than sheers?
  • How much difference does denier make?
  • Is it better to have boxer briefs on your tights with that thicker material around the crucial area?
Extra protection?
 Guys needed to blow their loads over girls nylon covered clits in contraceptive experiment.   Shouldn't be a problem finding volunteers.  Getting girls to take part might be more difficult.
No danger from that little one!

My advice girls, for what its worth, give him to foot job to empty his load and then change your tights.
Cum here boys
And with other girls there is no risk at all

No comments:

Post a Comment