Friday 25 February 2011

Dotty about Tights

Here at "Joy of Tights" I try to bring you the latest leg-wear fashion trends.  Or at least what were the latest trends two years ago.   Well at the recent London fashion week designer Alice Temperley turned out models in cocktail and evening frocks and suits in a chic black, white, and red palette, often finalized with swiss-dot tights.




Are Swiss dots the latest in tights?  What are Swiss dots?  To answer the second question first Swiss dots are, well, relatively large, dots.  No I don't know why larger dots are Swiss.

Well are dots the next big thing? According to Yas, who apparently is a fashionista:

"Fishnets are out!
Seriously!
Don't wear them if you want to take them off in a few minute!
This season Swiss dot tights are hot, I mean hot hot, like; keeping your legs hot "hot", like; look at my legs "hot", like; I am so cute "hot" and like; I am so chic "hot" or hey look, I am wearing Balenciaga "hot"!
It is chic, stylish and at the same time so cute. Hurry up to your nearest store and get one before anybody else does! but be careful, don't go for huge dots, you don't want to look like Alice in Lala land!! " (Do you really need two!?).

So lets look at some dotty tights

Not bad.  Like the look.  But let's have a better peek at those boots:
Quite like the mini biker boot look, even without a heel.  On to a neglected part of the tights, the feet.  (If you are relaxing in your stocking feet you want nice tights feet).
Dotty all the way to her toes that's what I like to see.  And a nice reinforced boxer brief you can flash under your short shorts if you are feeling particularly naughty.

Of course Yas was writing in November 2010 and so it has probably all changed by now.

But why wear patterned tights? According to Mama: "If there is one thing that is oft forgotten when it comes to fashion, it is that fashion is meant to be fun. Thankfully, one of the biggest accessory trends on the circuit right now is lighthearted and totally fun: patterned tights."  And dots and are patterned are-excellence.  Here are some more dotty tights to prove it.
Are they fun?  Well not as much find as being shagged by a well hung guy with a tight arse and cute little white sport socks.  (Ah its been so long since I've had a massive prick in me, the last time he was so big and powerful the condom broke).  But now a girl must get what fun she can.

Not only are dotty tights fun they are also a (relatively) cheap way to jazz (that's jazz not jizz guys what are you like?) up an old outfit.  Now I'm sure some of you pantyhose pervs would like a jizz over a nice girl's Swiss-dots but that's another matter.  For those of my readers who are nice xian girls, the dictionary defines jizz as ".....to ejaculate; to eject semen; To ejaculate on, over, or into; to cover in semen."

And of course all you celebophiles will want to know which celebs are going for the dotty look.  Well in 2009 Diane Kruger started sporting the spotty dotty look:
Now begging Yas' pardon lets hear it for those large dots.  I think they are cool.  Smaller dots may complement and complete an outfit, but the larger dots can make an outfit.  They can get you noticed and in the right way.  Your tights need to always be the accessory they can be the main focus.
I hope you have noticed the older lady in this shot.  As a much older lady myself (sorry guys) I don't want to fill my blog with young women.  So here she is again.
Add I wearing dots?  Only the white dots on my black socks

And finally an image not much related to this post except that the coat is by Alice Temperley
 Love those boots.  Gimme, gimme, gimme.  I'd sell my soul to Satan for those boots.  Too late, already done that, nothing left to trade.


Satanist thought for the day.  Size does matter.  The Devil's got a big cock and only the best of you guys can compete.  (A small penis is Satan's little joke on you. Ha ha ha ha ha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment